Are you looking for four corner questions? The questions can be customized according to the age group involved in the activity.
This activity is perfect for small to medium size groups. It is a fun activity for people to move and mingle.
Including a four-corner game activity in gatherings effectively breaks the ice and gets the people talking and bonding.
This activity is widely used as an icebreaker for students at the beginning of a new academic session or in groups of people meeting for the first few times. Regardless of the age group, this activity can be played.
Although some preparation is required for this activity, it is worth the effort.
What are the Rules of This Game?
1. Preparations Required
The preparation required for this activity is simple and inexpensive. It only requires a little time and capital investment to organize a four-corner game.
The following preparations are required before organizing a four-corner game.
- Room: Make sure the room has enough space for movement when the game begins. Choose a suitable room according to the number of people.
- Label the four corners: Clearly label all four corners of the room using alphabets A, B, C, and D or numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Choice of questions: Questions should be selected according to the age group of the people participating in the activity. The type of questions also vary depending on whether it is a casual gathering or a work environment.
2. Instructions for Playing
- Hang or stick the alphabet/number signs in all four corners of the room.
- One person will ask the questions and give four options.
- They will repeat the options twice. After that, you have to choose the four options provided.
- Standing in the middle is not an option. It is compulsory to make a choice.
- This game facilitates finding and binding people with the same interests and choices.
- Similarly, the game will continue for each question.
Some Fun and Innovative Four Corners Questions
Though the questions are usually tailored according to the group, the following list has many suggestions, and there is something for everyone. These suggestions can be used to organize a four-corner game.
1. What’s Your Favorite Season?
2. What’s Your Preferred Source of News?
- Social Media
3. Which Virtual World Would You Live In?
- Ready Player One
- Harry Potter (Wizarding World Online)
- Animal Crossing
4. Which Superpower Would You Choose?
- Time Manipulation
5. Preferred Learning Style?
6. Where Would You Time Travel To?
- The Past
- The Future
- Different Dimensions
- I’d stay here
7. Favorite Kind of Movie?
8. Which Pet Would You Have?
9. Morning Person or Night Owl?
- Early Bird
- Night Owl
10. Your Go-To Comfort Food?
- Ice Cream
11. What Is Your Favorite Exercise?
12. If You Were a Kitchen Appliance, What Would You Be?
- Coffee Maker
13. Your Preferred Travel Destination?
14. Favorite Type of Weather?
15. How Do You Like Your Coffee?
- With Cream/Sugar
- Don’t like coffee
16. The Preferred Form of Art?
17. What’s Your Favorite Board Game?
- Settlers of Catan
18. Which Building Would You Like to Be?
19. Which Element Represents You Best?
20. Preferred Type of Book?
21. How Do You Unwind?
- Outdoor Activities
22. What Would You Be in a Circus?
23. How Do You Take Your Tea?
- No tea, please!
24. Favorite Meal of The Day?
25. What’s Your Spirit Animal?
26. What Would You Do with a Million Dollars?
- Donate to Charity
- Spend on Luxuries
27. The Preferred Way to Listen to Music?
- Live Concert
- Don’t listen to music
28. What’s Your Ideal Sunday Like?
29. Favorite Flower?
30. Your Go-To Karaoke Song Genre?
31. Which Era Would You Prefer to Live In?
32. What Type of Driver Are You?
- Don’t Drive
33. How Do You Like Your Eggs?
- I don’t eat eggs
34. Favorite Holiday?
35. Preferred Type of Vacation?
36. Which Card Game Do You Prefer?
- Go Fish
37. Favorite Type of Bread?
- Whole Wheat
38. How Do You Usually Shop?
- Thrift Shops
- Don’t shop
39. What is Your Preferred Sleeping Position?
- On the back
- On the stomach
- On the side
- Don’t know/No preference
40. Favorite Cooking Method?
41. What Would You Be in a School Play?
- Lead Actor
- Supporting Role
42. What is Your Preferred Writing Instrument?
- Ballpoint Pen
- Fountain Pen
43. What’s Your Favorite Type of Music?
44. Your Role in Group Projects?
45. How Do You Prefer to Greet Someone?
46. Preferred Pizza Topping?
- Cheese Only
- Exotic Toppings
47. Which Social Media Platform Do You Use the Most?
48. How Do You Usually Commute?
- Public Transport
49. Which Movie Genre Do You Avoid?
50. Which Mythological Creature Would You Be?
51. What’s Your Favorite Sport to Watch?
- American Football
52. Which Planet Would You Like to Visit?
53. How Do You Like to Consume News?
- News Websites
- I avoid the news
54. What is Your Favorite Type of Chocolate?
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Don’t like chocolate
55. What’s Your Zodiac Sign Element?
56. Which Role Would You Have on a Ship?
57. How Do You Prefer Your Potatoes?
58. Which Amusement Park Ride Do You Prefer?
- Roller Coaster
- Ferris Wheel
- Bumper Cars
59. What’s Your Favorite Type of Cuisine?
60. How Do You Usually Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Ignore it
61. What is Your Preferred Form of Payment?
- Credit Card
- Mobile Pay
62. Which Social Cause Are You Passionate About?
- Human Rights
- Animal Welfare
63. What’s Your Favorite Scent?
64. Which Part of a Newspaper Do You Read First?
65. Favorite Footwear?
66. How Do You Usually Cut Your Sandwiches?
- I don’t cut them
67. What Do You Do at a Party?
- Leave early
68. What’s Your Favorite Fruit?
69. How Do You Spend Your Weekends?
- Learning something new
70. Preferred Hairstyle?
71. Your Go-To Gadget?
72. What’s Your Preferred Milk?
- Cow’s milk
- Almond milk
- Oat milk
- Soy milk
73. What’s Your Favorite Social Game?
- Truth or Dare
74. Which Streaming Service Do You Prefer?
- Amazon Prime Video
75. How Do You Deal with Stress?
- Talk it out
- Ignoring it
76. What’s Your Favorite Juice?
- I don’t drink juice
77. Which Era Had the Best Fashion?
78. What’s Your Favorite Type of Tree?
79. Which Word Best Describes You?
80. Which Color Are You Drawn To?
81. What Type of Museum Do You Prefer?
- Natural History
82. What’s Your Favorite Geometric Shape?
83. How Do You Prefer to Travel?
84. What’s Your Favorite Hot Beverage?
- Hot Chocolate
- Herbal Infusions
85. Which Social Event Do You Prefer?
- Birthday party
- Networking event
- Baby shower
86. How Do You Organize Your Files?
- By date
- I don’t
87. What Type of Jewelry Do You Prefer?
88. Which Instrument Would You Like to Play?
89. How Do You Like Your Pasta?
- Al dente
- No preference
- I’m not too fond of pasta
90. What Type of Show Do You Prefer?
- Drama series
- Reality show
- Animated series
91. What’s Your Preferred Social Setting?
- Small gathering
- Large party
92. How Do You Deal with Conflicts?
- Discuss openly
- Avoid confrontation
- Seek mediation
- Give in
93. Which Classic Arcade Game Do You Prefer?
- Space Invaders
- Donkey Kong
94. How Do You Like to Spend Your Free Time?
- Helping Others
95. What’s Your Favorite Type of Salad?
96. What’s Your Preferred Type of Comedy?
- Dark Humor
97. What’s Your Favorite Way to Consume Water?
98. What’s Your Favorite Kind of Cookie?
- Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter
99. Which Type of Dance Do You Prefer?
- Hip Hop
100. What’s Your Favorite Type of Berry?
Summing It Up
By now, you must have understood that the Four Corners Game is interesting to play and creates a feeling of breaking the ice among groups at a gathering.
It also gets the people moving; hence, it is not some boring game to be played while standing or sitting in one position.
The four corners questions above cover almost every aspect of daily life, such as habits, preferences, etc.
Use a variety of questions, and do not repeat the questions. Also, keep the players on their feet by randomly arranging the questions instead of putting them category-wise.
You can also ask self-fabricated questions if you have innovative ideas that suit your group.